FROM THE BLOG
Why You Should Outsource Your Social Media
5 benefits of having a third-party company handle your social media marketing.
With everything from customer service to art and music creation being outsourced these days, why not outsource social media too? With its place in both customer relations and online marketing wedged firmly into modern business, your company can’t afford to be without it.
But, just having a social media page isn’t enough. You need a page that delivers interesting and informative content frequently; is able to create engagement; and is managed by industry professionals. This is why outsourcing is such a good idea.
Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing your social media management:
- It’s time effective: Managing even a single social page is a 24-hour job. Aside from finding and creating content, a social media expert must monitor the effectiveness of each post, respond to any comments, and take the right course of action should the post receive any negative feedback. Outsourcing this frees up your staff to concentrate on their core activities.
- It gives you a professional edge: There is much more to business social media than there is to personal social pages. For example, posting cat selfies won’t help your business grow. Business posts need to target specific markets with well-aimed content. This is why you should always enlist the help of a professional who knows the industry.
- It allows for strategy: As you know, strategy is integral to business, and marketing is exactly the same. Posting randomly won’t help your business gain the social following that it needs. Social media professionals are able to formulate strategies that best suit your business, as well as your industry.
- It allows better customer service: Social media is usually the first place your customers turn if they want to get a hold of you. This is because they know the responses on social media are far quicker than other those of other communications, like email. However, leaving a customer’s question or comment for too long could result in you losing that customer. This is why you need constant page monitoring. Also, social media professionals are well-trained in crisis management, and can take the right action quickly.
- Lower Costs: To properly handle social media in-house, you would need a dedicated team. This means monthly salaries, advertising budgets, and overtime. Outsourcing, on the other hand, is far more cost-effective as you receive all of the necessary services at a fraction of the cost. EAE Network Media’s packages range from R3500 to R7000 per month, which is far more reasonable than even a single full-time salary.
These are just some of the many benefits of outsourcing your social media management. For more on how social media can boost your business, visit our website at www.networkmedia.co.za or email email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.